Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The begining

This is the begining of my ramblings. I tend not to follow through on things like blogging, dieting and training. So you will probably see sporadic posts with meaningless drivel. The theme is mountain bikes and my life with them, on them and obsessing about them. I tend to consume beer on a regular basis and they may get a nod as well. I am married with two dogs and a mortgage. I used to live to work, now I work to ride and hang out with good people. Maybe one day they can cohabitate.
Enough with the ramblings, here goes the blog.

3 comments:

Namrita O'Dea said...

woohoo!

xtanker said...

You found me. I'm still sorting this whole blog thing out and obviously my spelling sucks.

Unknown said...

If you need some help on not following through, Mike can get you set up. Don't Ask the 8Ball!!